Kotik Employee Welfare Project
Kotik Employee Welfare Scheme
At Kotik Foundation, we are entrusted with providing employee welfare services to the employees whenever they lose a job. Kotik Foundation provides Livelihood benefits to the employees along with a number of other services at a single platform in order to help them to feed their family and sustain the necessary living expenses. We try to help our members to minimize the fear of job uncertainty and carry out the family responsibilities without any financial difficulty. The following support services are offered:
- Up to Rs.25,000 Monthly aid for livelihood
- 100% Job assistance
- Health Insurance, Accidental Insurance etc.
- Age – 18 to 57 years
- Monthly waged workers in organizational or non-organizational areas such as firms, factories, institutions, companies, shops, hospitals, schools, colleges, contractors etc.
- Indian citizen.
- Contribution Amount for 12 Months
- Job placement assistance is available
- Lock In period for this scheme is 6 Months
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Last Six Month Bank Statement
- Appointment Letter
- Employee Identification Letter or Joining Letter
- 2 Passport size Photos
- Mobile Number and Email Id