Human Resource Manager – 1
Experience: 3 Years
Salary: 20000/–30000/- per month and as per company norms
Education: Post graduate with HR specialization
Good Communication skill
Excellent skill for talent retention
Hard and smart work
1. Female candidate will be preferred for this position
2. Ready to work in startup organization
3. Ready to face all challenges come on the path of growth
4. Ready to make growth of organization
All opportunity and personal growth will be available for those candidate who work sincerely for the growth of company
We are looking for a dynamic Human Resources and Administration (HRA) Manager to lead, direct and manage the day-to-day HRA activities for our organization. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners. You will also have to handle employee-related services, regulatory compliance, and employee relations, among many other tasks. You will be expected to:
- Develop and administer HR plans and procedures that relate to company personnel.
- Plan, organize and control activities and actions of the HR department.
- Contribute to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Recruitment and Retention
- Develop and oversee the recruitment process.
- Review job advertisements prior to posting, screen CVs, conduct telephone screenings, coordinate interview teams, participate in interviewing candidates
- Ensure candidate documentation is collected and recorded/filed.
- Oversee all staff engagement for the country office and manage the new hire orientation and exit process.
- Compliance and Record-keeping
- Manage time clocking system for office, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy, and filing.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Monitor compensation and ensure internal equity & compliance and benefits are met.
- Facilitate job analysis and update job descriptions.
- Payroll and Budget
- Coordinate with Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly Payroll.
- Review employee final payments for accuracy and compliance with labour laws.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Training, Development and Performance Maintenance
- Undertake employee training and development and make recommendations.
- Oversee the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews.
- Employee Relations
- Coach, counsel, and discipline employees.
- Work with senior management to resolve employee relations issues pragmatically.
- Investigate employee relations issues and work to ensure human resources-related decisions are consistent and fair.
- Initiate, coordinate, and enforce systems, policies, and procedures.
Sales & Marketing Executive-20
Experience: 1-3 Years
Education: At least 10th Passed
- Good Communication skill
- Client conversion skill
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- High-level communication and networking skills.
- A passion for sales.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ready to work in startups
- ready to work for social welfare
We are looking to hire an experienced sales and marketing executive to help drive company sales. In this position, you will be involved in developing marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans, developing sales strategies, maintaining customer relations, achieving sales target and creating sales reports.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams