- Understanding your role and responsibilities as well as the rules and safety regulations of the organization.
- Completing the relevant training and asking questions if you are uncertain about anything.
- Completing all duties assigned by the supervisor and reporting any issues immediately.
- Observing the rules and safety regulations of the organization while carrying out tasks.
- Arriving on time for duty and remaining professional in your interactions with all stakeholders.
- Making recommendations for improvement where feasible and appropriate.
- Delivering presentations or reports if necessary.
- Communicating with the supervisor or relevant stakeholders when you are running late or unable to fulfill your duties.
- Completion of relevant training might be required.
- A willingness to learn and work as part of a team.
- A high degree of professionalism and the ability to follow instructions.
- Respect and diligence.
- Good time management and reliable transport.
- A personable manner.